We’re super excited to be an exhibitor at Microsoft Inspire again this year! We’ll be highlighting features coming soon in the new platform and showing off some new branding. We can't wait to show you!
We’re looking forward to all different learning and networking opportunities, but specifically we can’t wait to:
- Find out more information about the new Microsoft offering for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Learn about other new Microsoft solutions coming in FY20 (specifically around Microsoft 365/Azure)
- See many of our current customers and make new connections within the global Microsoft ecosystem
A few of the highlights we’ll be sharing from our new platform:
- Simplify Customer Management: Manage multiple Azure deployments/customers from a single dashboard
- Streamline Cost Management: Cloud Billing provides detailed insight into cost vs revenue to track month-over-month Cloud profitability
- Enhance Cloud Automation: Automate and deploy from templates in Microsoft Azure in less than 90 mins without needing cloud expertise
We are also excited to share more about our advanced cloud workspace monitoring capabilities powered by RDPSoft.
Track user latency and connection quality over RDP to their Azure region
Receive scheduled, automatically configured and brandable reports
Track compute and RDP bandwidth consumption by user over time for costing
Manage active RDS sessions with a fast and highly scalable platform
Track software and RDS usage for licensing
Full multi-tenant architecture that allows you to review reports, dashboards, and other analytics for all customers
So, if you have plans to be at Microsoft Inspire, make sure to stop by Booth #3106 and learn about all of the enhanced features and capabilities of our new platform will have to offer you!
In the meantime, check out our updated branding and new website! And make sure to keep an eye on our blog for future updates!